My husband has cis bladder cancer that has spread to his prostate, all within 9 months. The BCG did not work so the consensus is according to our doc and her partners to take it out. Do you think we should talk to an oncologist for another opinion first?
My father has a tongue cancer. Now he is undergoing radiation therapy treatment after a 1 month chemotherapy. What are the things which we need to consider while radio therapy?
My mother has been diagnosed with T2N0M0 Breast cancer- Size-22x12x12, BCS done. Tumour grade is II. ER +ve,PR +ve HER2 -ve Nodes are negative...We are now confused whether to go for Chemo or do Oncotype Dx. Also, i have a doubt whether we can do RT while waiting for Oncotype Dx results
My moher had diagonsed ductual carcinoma. I want to treatment option for this
I accidently remoced my mole with finger, is it dangerous, what i need to do