Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
Hello Sir/Mam,
I see while cleaning my teeth that there are some strains in my molar teeth. Also I have tartar in my teeth.
Please do suggest what I can do next.
Thanks & Regards
Girish
Hello
I saw this mark on my inner lip today morning while brushing my teeth.
Can you please see to the images and let me know what it can be
Had impacted wisdom and it caused distal decay in 2nd molar...now wisdom has been removed...symptoms before extraction were cold sensitivty 2.. 3 second and pain while biting...after extraction cold sensitivty is same..but pain while biting increased...14th August was the date for extraction...now dentist said it is 50-50 for rct or filling ..they said we will remove a decay...and put temporary filling and wait for 21 days ..if no pain then filling otherwise wise rct...now it has been 4 days since...normally no pain...some time mild pain...1/10..and cold sensitivity same...1 2 second...and pain while biting at a certain angle...what to expect next
I recently got my filing done for a deep cavity which was under already restored tooth. The attached X-ray is a recent one after filing. Can you suggest whether rct is required or restoration is complete. Thanks