Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
I have attached a photo.. pls guide me the treatment and all possible way to save my teeth. Re root canal also done
I have attached opg ...can u plz tell me in detail what treatment is required ,any extraction and rootcanal
And how many caps
Hello sir / mam.i did my wisdom tooth extraction on last week ..it was a horizontal one...omfs removed both upper and lower third molar teeth . Now it's been a week ..but the swelling only partially reduced ...and I feel so tight around left cheek due to swelling...pain is common till now? When should I stop worrying about dry socket...I am going to remove my suture on 10 th day...what should I do to reduce swelling heat or ice packs??
I recently got my filing done for a deep cavity which was under already restored tooth. The attached X-ray is a recent one after filing. Can you suggest whether rct is required or restoration is complete. Thanks