Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
My 15-year-old dental bridge was replaced as the last abutment tooth had sensitivity. It has undergone RCT and the permanent bridge was fixed last Saturday. The last tooth in the dental bridge still has pain and sensitivity. The pain was unbearable on Monday so I took naproxen 250 mg on Monday. On Tuesday, I felt almost 95% better with no symptoms. Again yesterday the pain started and progressed throughout the day and towards the end of the day there was mild sensitivity as well. I took another naproxen 250 mg last night. And this morning the pain has reduced but the mild sensitivity continues. I'm seriously panicking.
P.S: I am also afraid removing the permanent bridge again now will be impossible as the dentist used a bonding cement to seal it well. This whole ordeal has taken a great deal of toll on my mental health.
Hello sir / mam.i did my wisdom tooth extraction on last week ..it was a horizontal one...omfs removed both upper and lower third molar teeth . Now it's been a week ..but the swelling only partially reduced ...and I feel so tight around left cheek due to swelling...pain is common till now? When should I stop worrying about dry socket...I am going to remove my suture on 10 th day...what should I do to reduce swelling heat or ice packs??
I recently got my filing done for a deep cavity which was under already restored tooth. The attached X-ray is a recent one after filing. Can you suggest whether rct is required or restoration is complete. Thanks
Ive overbite issue and some doctor said for braces they will remove my 4 tooth , wont it create gap , it would look worse than present I dont know if i should go for braces or not but issue is significant and I want to improve and removal of 4 tooth is not joke