Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
I have attached opg ...can u plz tell me in detail what treatment is required ,any extraction and rootcanal
And how many caps
Yesterday I had RCT after pus was cleaned. Before the procedure, I had severe pain, a 103°F fever and high BP. I started Metrogyl 200 and Augmentin 1g twice daily.
On Day 2, the pain reduced a lot, but at night it returned with a 100°F fever.
Now I see new, painful pus/swelling on another side of the treated area. My dentist advised warm salt-water rinses and very gentle finger massage. Is this normal after RCT, or could it mean a new abscess or spreading infection? Is gentle massage safe? How often should I rinse? Since I had a 103°F fever yesterday and fever has returned today with new pus, should I see my dentist urgently? What symptoms need emergency care?
I recently got my filing done for a deep cavity which was under already restored tooth. The attached X-ray is a recent one after filing. Can you suggest whether rct is required or restoration is complete. Thanks
Ive overbite issue and some doctor said for braces they will remove my 4 tooth , wont it create gap , it would look worse than present I dont know if i should go for braces or not but issue is significant and I want to improve and removal of 4 tooth is not joke