Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
Hello Sir/Mam,
I see while cleaning my teeth that there are some strains in my molar teeth. Also I have tartar in my teeth.
Please do suggest what I can do next.
Thanks & Regards
Girish
I had a dental infection. My dentist drilled the tooth, drained the pus, and started antibiotics (Amoxicillin + Clavulanic Acid and Metronidazole) for 5 days. And warm salt water rinse in 5-6 times in day, The next day, swelling/pus appeared and seems to have collected in the palate. I have no fever now, and after 72 hours of antibiotics the fever has not returned, but the palate remains swollen and very painful, possibly due to trapped pus. The pus is not draining on its own. Can the pus drain or be absorbed naturally with antibiotics, or does it usually require professional drainage?
How many days can the palatal swelling and pain take to completely resolve?
Hello sir / mam.i did my wisdom tooth extraction on last week ..it was a horizontal one...omfs removed both upper and lower third molar teeth . Now it's been a week ..but the swelling only partially reduced ...and I feel so tight around left cheek due to swelling...pain is common till now? When should I stop worrying about dry socket...I am going to remove my suture on 10 th day...what should I do to reduce swelling heat or ice packs??
Had impacted wisdom and it caused distal decay in 2nd molar...now wisdom has been removed...symptoms before extraction were cold sensitivty 2.. 3 second and pain while biting...after extraction cold sensitivty is same..but pain while biting increased...14th August was the date for extraction...now dentist said it is 50-50 for rct or filling ..they said we will remove a decay...and put temporary filling and wait for 21 days ..if no pain then filling otherwise wise rct...now it has been 4 days since...normally no pain...some time mild pain...1/10..and cold sensitivity same...1 2 second...and pain while biting at a certain angle...what to expect next