My son diagnosed with Cavity problem in 4 uper teeth gumps. Our doctor advised that kid is too young for rct, adv useing salt gargle regularly, avoid sweets after evening hour wait for filling for at least an year. General anesthesia is not good option.
Plz advise if we can safely wait for filling for about an year, WHT cud be alternatives?
Around 2 months ago I spotted and it's still there. I have smoked 3-4 times but I quit now.
He is scared visiting docs, not able to get the cavity issue resolved due to his fear. We had multiple visit to pacify him but to no avail
Four teeth are affected
If I don't do any treatment then what will happen
Is there a possibility of any problem in future
My teeth are yellow and want cleaning also wants to fill gap between the teeth.... Please share your fees for both concern.