Hey! I am having very severe headaches since 1 week before i was having pain on my right eye, right eye and right side of head but now i am having pain all over head and its hard to lift my head i don't like medicine but i had pandol 2 tablet like 3 times a week and i cant even sleep properly i dont know whats the matter? Can you pleasee help?
I have deficiency of vitamin b12 and vitamin d3. And been in anxiety since childhood.
This problem of stiffness and cracking of joints is becoming severe day by day.
Tried almost all kinds of medicines but nothing is working for me till now.
Thanks in advance
He is suffering from siviour headache and he is also suffering from stress and now he have suffering from headache
Daughter is taking lorazapam for seizures it makes her talk and act like she is a little kid again and she is 13. she talks baby talk it is not slurred it is like her minds go to being 4 years old again. is that normal for this medication
My wife have back pain problem since last more than 1 year. Now i have done MRI and doctor said that the disc is minor outside the bone bracket.
Below is the MRI Report:
1) Lumbar spine curvature is maintained.
2) Lumbosacral transitional vertebral is seen in form of sacralization of L5 vertebra.
3) Rest of the vertebral bodies show normal height with signal intensity. L3-L4 and L4-L5 disc desiccation is noted.
4) L1-L2 - No significant neuroforaminal narrowing or spinal canal stenosis.
5) L2-L3 - No significant neuroforaminal narrowing or spinal canal stenosis.
1) Lumbosacral transitional vertebral in form of sacralization of L5 vertebra.
2) Broad based posterocentral disc protrusion at L3-L4 level with annular tear, moderately narrowing bilateral lateral recess and neural foramina.
3) Mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-L5 level, mildly narrowing bilateral lateral recess and neural foramina.