Maharashtrian diet plan for weight loss

Losing weight is a problem for me so how to loss weight plz advice me with some good diet or something like that

Dr. Harisha N L General Physician | Bangalore

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing

... Read More

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am cycling every day but my weight never loss it is always 60 I need to be for so I need a diet plan.

Ms. Sadia Sana Dietitian/Nutritionist | Hyderabad

first you shall mentally prepare yourself for dieting and exercise. dieting doesn't mean you have to eat less, it only means you have to eat right thing on right timings. then automatically you will b

... Read More

Please suggest a diet chart for losing weight. I am 20kgs overweight. I need to lose weight. Please suggest a indian vegetarian diet chart. I eat egg sometimes.

Ms. Saba Sheikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Delhi

Consult me direct through practo direct consultation

... Read More

Diet plan for pcos for weight loss please suggest proper diet plan for myself so I lose weight ...nnn

Dr. Manju Kumari Obstetrician | Hyderabad

What is your height and weight?Do exercise and work out.No masala,oil and sweet.More green vegetables and fruits.Eat phulka and whaeat item more.Drink plenty of water and butter milk.

... Read More

Please suggest me meal plans for gaining weight as i am underweight. I need a balanced diet meal plan for healthy weight gain. I am very confused what to have and at what time. Thanks.

Ms. Huda Shaikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Hi there, Tips which can help you in gaining weight - 1)Eat small and frequent meals , if you are eating 3 meals in a day break them down to 6 and try and have meals every 3-4 hours. 2)Even though you

... Read More

Sir I am 22 years old and my height is 5'9 and my weight is 98 kg so please give diet plan and exercise tips for weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Dietitian/Nutritionist | Pune

Sure you need to reduce more than 20 KGS write me on personal chat for diet chart

... Read More

Dr. Harsha General Physician | Bangalore

... Read More

I want a everyday diet plan of low calories for weight loss... Breakfast, lunch ,evening and dinner... Please suggest me a genuine diet for weight loss

Ms. Ranjani Raman Dietitian/Nutritionist | Bangalore

Hello, Ensure you are having 3 normal meals and 2 short snack for mid morning and evening. The major 3 meals should consist of more protein such as dal, pulses, curd, etc along with lot of vegetables

... Read More

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am doing walking every day but my weight never loss it is always 72 I need a diet plan.

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for yo

... Read More

Hi I have been recently diagnosed with PCOD I have no idea what kind of medication should I take like allopathic or homeopathic also my weight has been increased a lot in a short period of time.. What kind of diet should I follow for rapid weight loss.

Dr. Hemant Malik Homoeopath | Gurgaon

We need to discuss about this further. Only then I will be able to give you a proper Homoeopathic treatment and advise on diet and lifestyle modification

... Read More