Healthy diet plan to reduce weight

Hi i am having a very hard time in losing weight. I need some healthy weight loss tips. I am having thyroid and has PCOD. I am really in need of some useful tips. Thank you.

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Take fresh fruits and vegetables a lot.Avoid ca

... Read More

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am cycling every day but my weight never loss it is always 60 I need to be for so I need a diet plan.

Ms. Sadia Sana Dietitian/Nutritionist | Hyderabad

first you shall mentally prepare yourself for dieting and exercise. dieting doesn't mean you have to eat less, it only means you have to eat right thing on right timings. then automatically you will b

... Read More

DR. Is endura mass good to health & when i stop having then my weight stays same or starts getting again reduce?

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there. To be really honest, it is just a protein supplement. If you can have eggs, the eggs will also supply you with the proteins. Take a high protein diet and workout, your weight will gra

... Read More

I'm 24 with 5'7" height and weighing 82 kgs. What should be my diet plan to reduce my weight to 60-65 kgs. Foody person !!!!!

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. you can take murmura bhel, dhokla, vegetable upma or poha, idly sambhar withou

... Read More

Diet plan for pcos for weight loss please suggest proper diet plan for myself so I lose weight ...nnn

Dr. Manju Kumari Obstetrician | Hyderabad

What is your height and weight?Do exercise and work out.No masala,oil and sweet.More green vegetables and fruits.Eat phulka and whaeat item more.Drink plenty of water and butter milk.

... Read More

Please suggest me meal plans for gaining weight as i am underweight. I need a balanced diet meal plan for healthy weight gain. I am very confused what to have and at what time. Thanks.

Ms. Huda Shaikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Hi there, Tips which can help you in gaining weight - 1)Eat small and frequent meals , if you are eating 3 meals in a day break them down to 6 and try and have meals every 3-4 hours. 2)Even though you

... Read More

Sir I am 22 years old and my height is 5'9 and my weight is 98 kg so please give diet plan and exercise tips for weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Dietitian/Nutritionist | Pune

Sure you need to reduce more than 20 KGS write me on personal chat for diet chart

... Read More

My weight is 85kg height is 5'4".i want to reduce 10 kg..plz consult a diet plan to do the same..i have to reduce asap for a function

Dr. Sakina Patrawala Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Hi dear, I can understand your concern. My suggestion for you would be-do not always judge your progress by the amount of weight you lose,you must also note inch loss,do you feel lighter and energeti

... Read More

I want a everyday diet plan of low calories for weight loss... Breakfast, lunch ,evening and dinner... Please suggest me a genuine diet for weight loss

Ms. Ranjani Raman Dietitian/Nutritionist | Bangalore

Hello, Ensure you are having 3 normal meals and 2 short snack for mid morning and evening. The major 3 meals should consist of more protein such as dal, pulses, curd, etc along with lot of vegetables

... Read More

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am doing walking every day but my weight never loss it is always 72 I need a diet plan.

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for yo

... Read More