Weight reducing diet plan
A low carb Nd high protein diet always helps in reducing weight Nd being healthy...but I m not able to understand which foods should I eat nd in wat quantity For eg eggs are good but should it be boiled or not..how many eggs and only the white part or the yellow part too..Nd during which tym in d day.. I saw that cheese is low in carb but how to include it in my diet Nd in wat quantity.. So not able to understand which foods Nd wat quantity Nd wat shud b my diet plan I m a vegetarian but I can eat eggs at Max..

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

For lowering intake of carbs follow a thumb rule of avoiding any food products rich in refined flour or maida, like cakes, cookies,pasta, biscuits, paratha, pizza, poori etc. N avoid any kind of sweets be it Indian dessert or western dessert, chocolates, ice cream, pastries etc. So, hope you got little idea about lowering of carbs means which foods you need to avoid.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight for weight loss good balance diet with physical activity is required. I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss In month
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Egg whites good source of protein...but your body requirement depends on ypur weight and height. Yu cn hv 4 egg whites in a day... with cut down curd n milk
Dr. Mrunal Deshpande
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune
Diet and exercise regime helps u to reduce weight. diet plan with complex carbs ,moderate to high protein and frequent meals with proper portion size adds value to efforts.