Diet plan for weight loss

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am cycling every day but my weight never loss it is always 60 I need to be for so I need a diet plan.

Doctor Answers (2) on Diet plan for weight loss

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
first you shall mentally prepare yourself for dieting and exercise. dieting doesn't mean you have to eat less, it only means you have to eat right thing on right timings. then automatically you will be having healthy weight and healthy state of fitness. you said you are cycling, but at what time. is it prior to meals or after meals that is concern. as far as foods are mattering, eat moderately, avoid sweets and junk foods, eat more of fruits and vegetables, as you area growing child energy and other nutrients should not be less. have protein and fiber rich diet. For a personalized diet plan can contact me.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi......, Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...