Diet plan to increase weight

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am cycling every day but my weight never loss it is always 60 I need to be for so I need a diet plan.

Ms. Sadia Sana Dietitian/Nutritionist | Hyderabad

first you shall mentally prepare yourself for dieting and exercise. dieting doesn't mean you have to eat less, it only means you have to eat right thing on right timings. then automatically you will b

... Read More

Please suggest a diet chart for losing weight. I am 20kgs overweight. I need to lose weight. Please suggest a indian vegetarian diet chart. I eat egg sometimes.

Ms. Saba Sheikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Delhi

Consult me direct through practo direct consultation

... Read More

Hi, recently lost weight and want to gain ideal weight from 56 to 62 kg for my height of 5'10". Pls suggest an easy to follow diet mainly vegetarian and south Indian if possible. I can eat non veg outside upto 2 times a week. Thanks.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right

... Read More

I am a 20 year old female. I am a vegetarian & I weigh 39kgs. I want to gain atleast 10kg of weight. I am currently staying in a hostel where I don't get proper nutritious food. Also, I cannot eat large quantities of food in one go. I eat very little and start feeling hungry again in an hour or so. Kindly suggest a diet chart that is easy to implem

...

Ms. Tejender Kaur Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots

... Read More

I'm 24 with 5'7" height and weighing 82 kgs. What should be my diet plan to reduce my weight to 60-65 kgs. Foody person !!!!!

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. you can take murmura bhel, dhokla, vegetable upma or poha, idly sambhar withou

... Read More

What is my ideal weight i am 26 now, height is 175cm weight is 76 now... Please help me.... Now planning for diet

Ms. Geeta Shenoy Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Your ideal weight will be around 70 to 72 kg. You can start doing some intense exercise and take up a customised diet plan , you can easily reach your goal.

... Read More

Diet plan for pcos for weight loss please suggest proper diet plan for myself so I lose weight ...nnn

Dr. Manju Kumari Obstetrician | Hyderabad

What is your height and weight?Do exercise and work out.No masala,oil and sweet.More green vegetables and fruits.Eat phulka and whaeat item more.Drink plenty of water and butter milk.

... Read More

My weight is 55kg but my age is 27 how to increase weight what are the foods I will take to increase my weight. Give some value feedback.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala Dietitian/Nutritionist | Navi Mumbai

Hi, to increase weight you need to eat high calorie and high protein foods like milk, cheese, paneer, eggs, bananas, dried fruits, chicken, fish, etc. Try to incorporate 4-5 meals per day. Eat a h

... Read More

Please suggest me meal plans for gaining weight as i am underweight. I need a balanced diet meal plan for healthy weight gain. I am very confused what to have and at what time. Thanks.

Ms. Huda Shaikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Hi there, Tips which can help you in gaining weight - 1)Eat small and frequent meals , if you are eating 3 meals in a day break them down to 6 and try and have meals every 3-4 hours. 2)Even though you

... Read More

Sir I am 22 years old and my height is 5'9 and my weight is 98 kg so please give diet plan and exercise tips for weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Dietitian/Nutritionist | Pune

Sure you need to reduce more than 20 KGS write me on personal chat for diet chart

... Read More