Suggest a diet plan to reduce weight

I just recovered from typhoid this month, i am little worried about my diet because doctor told me eat homemade foods only for at least 3 months. i don't know what to eat and what not to eat.. Is non veg ok to eat?. and what diet plan should i follow as i have to reduce body weight also as i m over weight (10kgs).

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha Homoeopath | Delhi

Hello. You eat diet rich in vitamin and minerals. Avoid oily, spicy food at all. Say no to ghee, butter, cheese, rice, potatoes, sugar. Excercise daily atleast 45 min. Eat fruits, salads, vegetables m

... Read More

Need a diet plan to loss weight. I am cycling every day but my weight never loss it is always 60 I need to be for so I need a diet plan.

Ms. Sadia Sana Dietitian/Nutritionist | Hyderabad

first you shall mentally prepare yourself for dieting and exercise. dieting doesn't mean you have to eat less, it only means you have to eat right thing on right timings. then automatically you will b

... Read More

Hi, recently lost weight and want to gain ideal weight from 56 to 62 kg for my height of 5'10". Pls suggest an easy to follow diet mainly vegetarian and south Indian if possible. I can eat non veg outside upto 2 times a week. Thanks.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right

... Read More

Please suggest a diet chart for losing weight. I am 20kgs overweight. I need to lose weight. Please suggest a indian vegetarian diet chart. I eat egg sometimes.

Ms. Saba Sheikh Dietitian/Nutritionist | Delhi

Consult me direct through practo direct consultation

... Read More

I am overweight by 15 kg and i want to reduce 15 kg weight i want to know the deit i should follow to reduce weight

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N General Physician | Mandya

Hello, Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and th

... Read More

I'm 24 with 5'7" height and weighing 82 kgs. What should be my diet plan to reduce my weight to 60-65 kgs. Foody person !!!!!

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. you can take murmura bhel, dhokla, vegetable upma or poha, idly sambhar withou

... Read More

Diet plan for pcos for weight loss please suggest proper diet plan for myself so I lose weight ...nnn

Dr. Manju Kumari Obstetrician | Hyderabad

What is your height and weight?Do exercise and work out.No masala,oil and sweet.More green vegetables and fruits.Eat phulka and whaeat item more.Drink plenty of water and butter milk.

... Read More

What is my ideal weight i am 26 now, height is 175cm weight is 76 now... Please help me.... Now planning for diet

Ms. Geeta Shenoy Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

Your ideal weight will be around 70 to 72 kg. You can start doing some intense exercise and take up a customised diet plan , you can easily reach your goal.

... Read More

My age is 22 but my belly is so big I want to reduce that. What should be tha diet plan and exersises ???

Dr. Harisha N L General Physician | Bangalore

Hi Fat deposition happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to co

... Read More

Hi doctor, My height is 5.11 inch and weight is 115 kg. I am doing my regular exercise(treadmill)and diet. Please suggest some important tips to reduce more numbers of weight as soon. And needed details diet tips of daily basis to intake. Kindly do the needful.

Hello, I went through your query, daily strenous physical exercise, of 1hr morning and 1hr evening, better in gym helps to lose weight faster. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for w

... Read More