My back constantly aches and I have sporadic muscle spasms accompanied by heat ( it's not limited to my back). When i walk my right leg goes numb like it's asleep but it's painful. I also have intense fatigue and dizziness that seems random. I also get migraines. What could be the cause?
1) Pain in the back and outer side of the thighs (above knee) (Sometimes shooting)
2) Pain going down the legs and getting worse on coughing, sneezing or bending forwards
3) Pain getting worse at night
4) Numbness and weakness (sometimes) in the leg
5) Maximum pain in back at 4 AM
Vitamin D3 12.38 ng/mL
Vitamin D2 0.54 ng/mL
Calcium 9.26 mg/DL
1) Transitional vertebra is seen and labelled as S1vertebra
2) Diffuse posterior bulge of L3-4, L4-5 and L5-S1 disc indenting thecal sac.
3) Multilevel Schmorl's node are seen in the lumbar vertebrae.
4) Bilateral acute inflammatory sacroilitis.
Today my physician (at 8PM) told me that surgery may be needed and forwarded me to Neurosurgeon.
I'm very depressed.
I haven't shown to Neurosurgeon so far.
I am having severe headache since two weeks. I think its a migraine headache. The pain is travelling from right side of the brain to the left side. It will first start from right side forehead then goes behind the ear and then left eye.
I am suffering with neck pain, high blood pressure(180/80), right shoulder pain and headache.I came to know that I have this problem two days back how I can get cured from this problem.
When using stair and moving then it increases continually what is the reason I don't know but I am facing this problem