Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
Took aligners treatment for 2 years, during which I developed a wrong bite which lead to face misalignment and now scoliosis. My jaw is also backwards and pushed towards left side. Are there any doctors especially in Coimbatore who can make me the MAD (mandibular advancement device). I need a solution asap which isn't too expensive because I'm having too much cervical pain and I also have a tongue tie.
I have attached a photo.. pls guide me the treatment and all possible way to save my teeth. Re root canal also done
Yesterday I had RCT after pus was cleaned. Before the procedure, I had severe pain, a 103°F fever and high BP. I started Metrogyl 200 and Augmentin 1g twice daily.
On Day 2, the pain reduced a lot, but at night it returned with a 100°F fever.
Now I see new, painful pus/swelling on another side of the treated area. My dentist advised warm salt-water rinses and very gentle finger massage. Is this normal after RCT, or could it mean a new abscess or spreading infection? Is gentle massage safe? How often should I rinse? Since I had a 103°F fever yesterday and fever has returned today with new pus, should I see my dentist urgently? What symptoms need emergency care?
Hello sir / mam.i did my wisdom tooth extraction on last week ..it was a horizontal one...omfs removed both upper and lower third molar teeth . Now it's been a week ..but the swelling only partially reduced ...and I feel so tight around left cheek due to swelling...pain is common till now? When should I stop worrying about dry socket...I am going to remove my suture on 10 th day...what should I do to reduce swelling heat or ice packs??