Srikara Hospitals, Secunderabad-Hyderabad
Srikara Ortho & Multispeciality hospital which is located at Secunderabad is well known for treating medical conditions like knee replacements, arthroscopy reconstruction, spine injuries, rheumatology, rehabilitation & sports medicine, and all major surgical procedures. Srikara hospital has an experienced team of trained surgeons to provide quality healthcare to the patients in every department. Srikara hospital has spread its network across twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. The mission of the hospital is to deliver world-class health standards to patients by creating excellence in medical care, and research. Since 2001, Srikara hospitals performed joint replacement by a qualified team of professionals and spine & trauma surgeries with utmost care.
- Critical care
- Laminar airflow
- One minor OT
- CCU (Cardiac critical unit)
- SICU (Surgical intensive care unit)
- Four integrated operation theatres
- i-Suite theatre with computer navigation system
- Vascular surgery
- Occupational medicine
- Plastic surgery
- Deformity corrections & spine surgeries
- Robotic knee replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Cell therapy
- Computer navigation knee replacements
- Minimally invasive surgeries & fracture fixation
- Oxonium knee replacement
- Hip replacement surgery
- Spine center
- General medicine
- General surgery
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- The patient has the right to expect all the treatment-related communications & records, pertaining to his/her case to be treated as confidential.
- The patient has the right to get all copies of medical records related to the case and details of the bills clearly.
- The patient has the right to know the rules and regulations of the hospital along with all the facilities provided for them.
- The patient has the right to be treated with respect and has the right to know the information related to diagnosis, treatment, and medicines.
- If unsatisfied, the patient has the right to go for the second opinion about his/her medical condition.
- The patient has the right to get the related information of the specialists involved in their case.
- In case of emergencies, the patient has the right to seek immediate treatment.
- The patient has the right to reject to participate in any kind of research and human experimentation procedures which in turn affects his/her treatment.
- The patient should follow the preventive measures in case of infectious diseases as per doctors instructions.
- The patient should follow the treatment plan strictly and must take prescribed medication on time.
- The patient should respect the doctors and the nursing staff.
- Patients should not skip the follow-up’s as instructed by the doctors.
- If the patient wants to shift the hospital, then either the patient or his/her caretaker should inform the doctors in prior.
- The patient should settle the hospital bills promptly and preserve the records of one’s illness.
Location Selector in Hyderabad:
- Srikara Hospitals, Secunderabad-Hyderabad
- Srikara Hospitals, Miyapur- Hyderabad
- Srikara Hospitals, Kompally- Hyderabad
- Emergency services are open 24/7
- IPD - 5 pm to 6 pm