1. What is the cost of Orthopedic Surgery?
Minimum cost for Orthopedic Surgery in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 25,000
Average price for Orthopedic Surgery in Hyderabad is approximately Rs. 1,25,000
Maximum expenses for Orthopedic Surgery in Hyderabad rises up to Rs. 5,00,000
Cost of Orthopedic Surgery depends on factors such as:
- Admission fee
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- Surgeon fee
- Age of the patient
- Unilateral or bilateral surgery
- Area of the body to be treated
- Type of implants used
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc.
2. What is the success rate of Orthopedic Surgery?
The success rate of Orthopedic Surgery depends on the following factors:
- Type of surgery performed
- Experience of the Surgeon
- Health condition of the patient
However, the success rate of Orthopedic Surgery maybe around 62% to 85%.
3. Is Orthopedic Surgery Permanent?
Orthopedic Surgery can be either temporary or permanent depending on purpose of the surgery. In most of the cases, implants used in the surgery will be replaced after 10-12 years.
4. What are the long-term results of Orthopedic Surgery?
Some of the long-term results of Orthopedic Surgery are:
- Improves patient’s quality of life
- Restores normal functions of the treated bones or joints
- Relieves joint and bone pains
- Improves walking ability
5. Can Orthopedic Surgery be detected in future?
Orthopedic Surgery can be detected in the future as there may be the presence of scars at the site of surgery.