Opinion on pulpectomy for my son
Hi doctor, We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth. I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out. I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice 1) whether it is really required 2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth 3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27) 4) whether there are any alternative treatment options Thanks in Advance