My dental bridge was recently replaced after 15 years due to sensitivity in the last abutment tooth. It was root-canal treated and a new bridge was placed. It has been 9 days since the new bridge was placed. I experience pain and occasional sensitivity in the last tooth. I had an OPG taken and the dentist says everything looks normal. He even reduced my high points twice. I even got a second opinion, for which the dentist said the RCT looks good, but if the problem persists then there's no option other than extracting the tooth. I only had a molar extracted on my other side and the other molar is waiting to be crowned. Now with this opinion, I am even more anxious and devastated as I could permanently lose all my molars on the lower jaw. The pain is still there and it gets worse in the morning after I wake up. But I can manage it for some time but it won't go away. I am seriously scared there might be a hidden tooth fracture that's not showing on the X-ray. Any advice is appreciated.
Hi doctor,
We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth.
I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out.
I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice
1) whether it is really required
2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth
3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27)
4) whether there are any alternative treatment options
Thanks in Advance
Took aligners treatment for 2 years, during which I developed a wrong bite which lead to face misalignment and now scoliosis. My jaw is also backwards and pushed towards left side. Are there any doctors especially in Coimbatore who can make me the MAD (mandibular advancement device). I need a solution asap which isn't too expensive because I'm having too much cervical pain and I also have a tongue tie.
I have attached opg ...can u plz tell me in detail what treatment is required ,any extraction and rootcanal
And how many caps
Ive overbite issue and some doctor said for braces they will remove my 4 tooth , wont it create gap , it would look worse than present I dont know if i should go for braces or not but issue is significant and I want to improve and removal of 4 tooth is not joke