Hii..i had missed my periods upto 2 Week.and i checked pregnancy test 3 Times it was negative i had taken vit c 1000mg pills after that i got light bleeding which was not like periods..i got my ultasound the uteris linning thikness is 8mm..
my periods are.not coming plz suggest me something
I feel pain while having sex inside my vagina even when I pee after sex I feel irritation inside vagina. It pains only when having sex.
Me and my fiancee indulge in dry sex. She was on undergarments and i was naked. Her undergarments were because of her precum. She then rubbed herself with my penis.i ejaculated on her chest.this was one week before her schedule periods.now her periods got delayed by 14 gays. Can she be pregnant?
The Doc admitted her in a ward and given heavy doses to induce labour pain. It took aroundthree hour to deliver the baby normally.
1. Conceived- 13 Dec 16 (First date of last period)
2. We had NO sexual intercourse. Age of wife- 28 Yrs, Wg- 64 Kg
3. Everything was normal till 06 Mar 17 i.e. 12th week of pregnancy. Our new Doctor (Army Hospital) had the vaginal ultrasound and recommended the followings:-
(a) Baby is ok
(b) Cx length- 3.3 Cm
(c) Progesterone shot- weekly (injection)
(d) Progesterone Tab 200mg 1 OD
(e) Weekly review for Cx length measurement
(f) Cercelage, if required at around 16 Week
Question to You. Is the Cx is really incompetent? Is cercelage is helpful in this case? What is % of success of this Stretches? Any Risk thereof? And your valuable opinion.
HISTORY (Location- Dibrugarh, Assam)
1. Married- 22 Oct 12 (Age of wife- 24 Yrs)
2. Conceived- 03 Jun 13 (First date of last period)
3. Everything was normal till 16 Oct 13 i.e. 19th week of pregnancy. However there was continuous itching at the vagina after 16th week, due to which it swollen a bit and became reddish. Further we hadsexual intercourse very often since beginning of pregnancy with vaginal ejection. On 17 Oct 13 my wife released small spotting (blood type clouting) during urination. The Doctor said it is normal and no need to worry. On 22 Oct 13 my wife started heavy brown discharge (with mild cramp) in the morning and we rushed to hospital. The Doctor had the vaginal ultrasound and recommended the followings:-
(a) Baby is alive
(b) The BoM felt in the vagina
(c) Incompetent Cx
(d) Inevitable abortion
4. The Doc admitted he