World Cancer Day - Live Session

Session ended

Answered Questions

Care & Habits

Any organ can get affected with cancer, What type of cares & habits help avoiding cancer. In the coming days, would there be techniques other than radiation, to cure cancer.

21 Views Asked for Male, 35 Years, Hyderabad h

Dr Ajai answered
Avoid smoking, drinking, high cholestrol diet, preserved foods, Fast/Junk foods. Cholestrol free diet, High fibre diet, regular exercise, yo ... View Answer er than radiation, to cure cancer.

FDP DR70 report analysis

Hi - I have a fairly strong family history of cancer on both sides. Both grandmother's + 2 paternal aunts + 1 paternal uncle + 1 maternal uncle are cancer survivors. I did a first time cancer screen pathology test at Metropolis and the result came back at 1.07 which is 'normal negative' but at the highest borderline of ... the range. No smoking + active lifestyle. Should I do any more specific tests to track any early onset of cancer?

40 Views Asked for Male, 47 Years, Mumbai h

Dr Ajai answered
We need to know what test you have undergone and which marker has been tested………. Refer to a genetic counsellor with the detailed report for ... View Answer cle are cancer survivors. I did a first time cancer screen pathology test at Metropolis and the result came back at 1.07 which is 'normal negative' but at the highest borderline of the range. No smoking + active lifestyle. Should I do any more specific tests to track any

Breast cancer

I have a pain in my right side breast and there is a hard lump inside, when pressed gives pain. Can it be dangerous in any way? Is it a tumor or something? Please help!

28 Views Asked for Female, 22 Years, Chennai h

Dr Ajai answered
any breast lump has to be evaluated to rule out malignancy. You should meet a surgical oncologist and get yourself evaluated

Explain ostomy surgery

Very little is known about the life saving surgery. Kindly use the live session to enlighten people about Ostomy.

17 Views Asked for Female, 25 Years, Mumbai h

Dr Ajai answered
Sure.ostomies are surgeries where a part of intestine is brought out through the skin so as to pass stools or the intestinal contents throug ... View Answer

Ovarian cancer

Got surgery done 6 months back now pet scan done, now wanted to now further about the same, of its development

16 Views Asked for Female, 62 Years, Mumbai h

Dr Ajai answered
Inadequate details to give any opinion

Cancer Prevention

My aunty recently had breast cancer surgery and 6 cycles of chemotherapy I would like to know about what prevention measures she can take so that she is safe from any kind of cancer including breast cancer. After surgery she is feeling weak always. Recently she also had a fracture in her hip area because she fell down. ... Due to that now she is more weaker than earlier. I would like to know how she can rebuild her lost strength of surgery as she was unable to take care of herself due to the fall.

19 Views Asked for Female, 70 Years, Mumbai h

Dr Ajai answered
Avoid smoking, drinking, high cholestrol diet, preserved foods, Fast/Junk foods. Cholestrol free diet, High fibre diet, regular exercise, yo ... View Answer that she is safe from any kind of cancer including breast cancer. After surgery she is feeling weak always. Recently she also had a fracture in her hip area because she fell down. Due to that now she

Diagnosis of cancer

What are symptoms of cancer and how can they be diagnosed. can cancer be tested through blood test.?

37 Views Asked for Male, 25 Years, Jalandhar h

Dr Ajai answered
ny symptom that is bothering you apart from being normal please consult a physician for further specific tests.However a master health check ... View Answer

Is cancer hereditary?

Is cancer a hereditary disease? I have heard through many of my friends and have seen in some cases that family members where some person was a cancer patient, other embers also have cancer. Pls explain if it is a myth.

27 Views Asked for Male, 54 Years, Lucknow h

Dr Ajai answered
Cancer is a genetic disorder. But not all cancers are heriditary. Only 5-10% cancers are inherited. E.g: mostly the breast and gynaecologic ... View Answer s a cancer patient, other embers also have cancer. Pls explain if it is a myth.

General cancer screening

I undergo regular health check up every year and normally take prescribed medicines and never otc medicines. i have never had general screening for cancer. is it required and if so what type of test i. must undergo. pl advise

22 Views Asked for Male, 61 Years, Chennai h

Dr Ajai answered
Cancer may be detected in early stages by screening in certain cancers like in elder people >45 yrs PSA levels or B/L mammogram with USG abd ... View Answer ing for cancer. is it required and if so what type of test i. must undergo. pl advise

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

Loading..

false