Chat with an Orthopedic Doctor privately

Orthopedic doctors can provide advice on bone and joint conditions, including osteoporosis and arthritis

Chat with an Orthopedic

18000+ consultations done

Here’s how it works

• Tell us what's on your mind
  • Pay and start the chat
  • Get personalised health advice, privately

Note: Not for emergency use

Hear what our users have to say

“Wonderful experience with Practo's online consultation. It helps me save a lot of time as it provides instant consultations with best doctors.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“Practo is a blessing when it comes to getting in touch with doctors at anytime of the day. Thank you for this, Practo.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“I got in touch with one of the best orthopedic doctors through online consultation on Practo. The doctor addressed my concerns and helped me with the solution. It has been a great experience. “

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

Let’s clear those doubts

Will the online doctors be able to solve my medical issue?

Our doctors will give you qualified medical advice on your health issues and help you identify next steps which may include further tests, a prescription or lifestyle tips. We have built features like image sharing, voice calling and video call (only on app) to ensure that doctors get all the required information for a diagnosis. On the off chance that our doctors can't form a conclusive diagnosis without a physical examination, they will cancel the consultation & refund your money.

Are your doctors qualified?

We have a strict verification process for every doctor on Practo. Any doctor that you consult with is a verified medical practitioner with all their speciality documents manually verified by our team. We also take feedback from patients to ensure that doctors maintain high standards on online consultation.

Is online medical consultation with doctor private on Practo?

Every consultation on Practo is completely private & confidential. We take your privacy very seriously, and we are compliant with industry standards like ISO 27001 to ensure your consultations are secured with 256 bit encryption.

What's your money back policy?

We have a 'worry-free' refund policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your online consultation, simply reach out to us on support and we'll refund your money after checking with the doctor.

Can I do free consultation with a doctor online?

We have the free questions service available on our app only. Please download our app and log in to ask a free health question to doctors. Doctors usually respond within 24 to 48 hours of you posting your query.

Consult on the go.

Get Practo app for a seamless online consultation experience and much more.

Find out more

Download the app here

Orthopedic doctors specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of bones, ligaments, joints, muscles and tendons. An orthopedic doctor treats broken bones, sports injuries, back pain, ruptured discs, bone tumors, hand arthritis, hand injuries, club foot, hip dysplasia, osteoporosis, orthopedic trauma, arthritis and lots more. You can ask an orthopedic doctor about the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, hand and spine injuries or problems. It’s advisable to seek guidance only from verified orthopedic doctors for your healthcare problems because self-medication is often counterproductive and harmful. If you need to consult a verified orthopedic doctor near you, you can search on Practo and get recommendations. Alternatively, you can also consult an orthopedic doctor privately or anonymously on Practo’s online consultation service. Through online consultation service, you can chat or have a call with an orthopedic doctor anytime, anywhere and ask about your health concerns.