Have Skin and Hair problems?

Chat with a verified skin specialist now!

Chat with a dermatologist

18000+ consultations done

Here’s how it works

• Explain your health concern
  • Choose when you'd like an answer
  • Get advice from top skin and hair specialists

Note: Not for emergency use

Hear what our users have to say

“My online consultation with the doctor on Practo was really professional! The doctor gave me very good advice, and cleared all my doubts. It was really convenient for me to have this consultation without disturbing my schedule. Very helpful consultation platform.“

Rupali

“It is easy for the people from remote areas to get access to specialists in situations of dire need which, allows availability of basic preventive medicines and diagnosis as well. Easy access to specialists across geographies.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

Let’s clear those doubts

Will the online doctors be able to solve my medical issue?

Our doctors will give you qualified medical advice on your health issues and help you identify next steps which may include further tests, a prescription or lifestyle tips. We have built features like image sharing, voice calling and video call (only on app) to ensure that doctors get all the required information for a diagnosis. On the off chance that our doctors can't form a conclusive diagnosis without a physical examination, they will cancel the consultation & refund your money.

Are your doctors qualified?

We have a strict verification process for every doctor on Practo. Any doctor that you consult with is a verified medical practitioner with all their speciality documents manually verified by our team. We also take feedback from patients to ensure that doctors maintain high standards on online consultation.

Is online medical consultation with doctor private on Practo?

Every consultation on Practo is completely private & confidential. We take your privacy very seriously, and we are compliant with industry standards like ISO 27001 to ensure your consultations are secured with 256 bit encryption.

What's your money back policy?

We have a 'worry-free' refund policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your online consultation, simply reach out to us on support and we'll refund your money after checking with the doctor.

Can I do free consultation with a doctor online?

We have the free questions service available on our app only. Please download our app and log in to ask a free health question to doctors. Doctors usually respond within 24 to 48 hours of you posting your query.

Consult on the go.

Get Practo app for a seamless online consultation experience and much more.

Find out more

Download the app here

Dermatology is the area of medicine that deals with both the medical and surgical treatment of conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails. Dermatologists are specialists trained in the field of dermatology. Some of the conditions treated by dermatologists include acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts, vitiligo, skin cancer, fungal infections, nail problems, and hair disorders such as alopecia, hair loss and dandruff. Dermatologists may also perform procedures such as biopsies, cosmetic injections, chemical peels, laser surgery, radiation therapy, hair removal, hair restoration, allergy testing, excision of lesions etc. Apart from abnormal conditions, dermatologists may also be consulted for cosmetic reasons as well. Depending on their specialization, dermatologists may offer a range of services in the areas of medical dermatology, surgical dermatology, paediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, dermatoimmunology, dermatopathology and/or photomedicine. Chat with some of the top skin specialists/dermatologists on Practo.