Chat with a gynecologist privately

Gynecologists can provide advice for period problems, conceiving, pregnancy, breastfeeding, infertility and lots more

Chat with a gynecologist

18000+ consultations done

Here’s how it works

• Tell us what's on your mind
  • Pay and start the chat
  • Get personalised health advice, privately

Note: Not for emergency use

Hear what our users have to say

“I had an awesome experience consulting through practo. I did not have time for visiting clinic, as clinic is very far from my place. So tried for online consultation. As doctor was replying instantly, it was very easy for me. I had tried online consult on other platforms too, but consultation done through practo was very good. Doctor gave reply instantly, and the service was great! Searched in google and got to know about Practo. My rating for online consult is 5 out of 5.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“No need to visit clinic, no need to wait for doctors. I get responses from doctors instantly, being at my place itself. It is very convenient. So opted online consult, I am well aware about Practo since from beginning so opted for online consult here. I am very much happy with all the services of Practo.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“My consultation was very good and no doubt in it.. I got fast consultation responses. My consultation experience is really fruitful. I was out of station and I was unable to move out at that time. So opted for online consultation and it was good.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

Let’s clear those doubts

Will the online doctors be able to solve my medical issue?

Our doctors will give you qualified medical advice on your health issues and help you identify next steps which may include further tests, a prescription or lifestyle tips. We have built features like image sharing, voice calling and video call (only on app) to ensure that doctors get all the required information for a diagnosis. On the off chance that our doctors can't form a conclusive diagnosis without a physical examination, they will cancel the consultation & refund your money.

Are your doctors qualified?

We have a strict verification process for every doctor on Practo. Any doctor that you consult with is a verified medical practitioner with all their speciality documents manually verified by our team. We also take feedback from patients to ensure that doctors maintain high standards on online consultation.

Is online medical consultation with doctor private on Practo?

Every consultation on Practo is completely private & confidential. We take your privacy very seriously, and we are compliant with industry standards like ISO 27001 to ensure your consultations are secured with 256 bit encryption.

What's your money back policy?

We have a 'worry-free' refund policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your online consultation, simply reach out to us on support and we'll refund your money after checking with the doctor.

Can I do free consultation with a doctor online?

We have the free questions service available on our app only. Please download our app and log in to ask a free health question to doctors. Doctors usually respond within 24 to 48 hours of you posting your query.

Consult on the go.

Get Practo app for a seamless online consultation experience and much more.

Find out more

Download the app here

Gynaecologists specialise in the field of women’s sexual and reproductive health. They are generally consulted for common conditions like irregular periods, missed periods, delayed periods, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOD), vaginal or uterine infections, and infertility. Gynaecologists also help in managing prenatal symptoms, pregnancy and post-natal care. Many women also seek gynaecological consultation for contraception (regular or emergency) and abortion (only within legal realm, since abortion based on predetermination of foetal sex is illegal and punishable according to Indian Penal Code). It’s advisable to seek expert guidance only from verified gynaecologists for problems related to women’s sexual health because self-medication is often counterproductive and harmful. If you need to consult a verified gynaecologist then you can search for them on Practo and get recommendations near you. Alternatively, you can also consult a gynaecologist privately or anonymously, on Practo’s online consultation service.