Chat with an ENT Doctor privately

ENT doctors are experts in surgical and medical management of your ears, nose, throat, head and neck conditions

Chat with an ENT Doctor

18000+ consultations done

Here’s how it works

• Tell us what's on your mind
  • Pay and start the chat
  • Get personalised health advice, privately

Note: Not for emergency use

Hear what our users have to say

“I have had a great experience with Practo. It was so difficult to keep up with my health due to hectic worklife. But Practo has made everything easier. I would recommend Practo to everyone.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“Practo is my one-stop solution for all health issues and healthcare needs. “

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“Can’t imagine consulting a doctor without Practo! It has put me more in control of my health than ever before. Anything that’s to do with healthcare, is on Practo! “

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

Let’s clear those doubts

Will the online doctors be able to solve my medical issue?

Our doctors will give you qualified medical advice on your health issues and help you identify next steps which may include further tests, a prescription or lifestyle tips. We have built features like image sharing, voice calling and video call (only on app) to ensure that doctors get all the required information for a diagnosis. On the off chance that our doctors can't form a conclusive diagnosis without a physical examination, they will cancel the consultation & refund your money.

Are your doctors qualified?

We have a strict verification process for every doctor on Practo. Any doctor that you consult with is a verified medical practitioner with all their speciality documents manually verified by our team. We also take feedback from patients to ensure that doctors maintain high standards on online consultation.

Is online medical consultation with doctor private on Practo?

Every consultation on Practo is completely private & confidential. We take your privacy very seriously, and we are compliant with industry standards like ISO 27001 to ensure your consultations are secured with 256 bit encryption.

What's your money back policy?

We have a 'worry-free' refund policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your online consultation, simply reach out to us on support and we'll refund your money after checking with the doctor.

Can I do free consultation with a doctor online?

We have the free questions service available on our app only. Please download our app and log in to ask a free health question to doctors. Doctors usually respond within 24 to 48 hours of you posting your query.

Consult on the go.

Get Practo app for a seamless online consultation experience and much more.

Find out more

Download the app here

ENT doctors deal with conditions that affect the nose, throat and ears. They also provide advice on the diseases that affect the head and neck. Medical conditions that an ENT doctor treats include deafness, ear infections, eardrum problems, sinusitis, nose bleeding, difficulty swallowing and hoarse voice. You can even ask an ENT doctor about the questions and concerns you may have about cosmetic surgeries. It’s advisable to seek guidance only from verified ENT doctors for your healthcare problems because self-medication is often counterproductive and harmful. If you need to consult a verified ENT doctor near you, you can search on Practo and get recommendations. Alternatively, you can also consult an ENT doctor privately or anonymously on Practo’s online consultation service. Through online consultation service, you can chat or have a call with an ENT doctor anytime, anywhere and ask about your health concerns.