Chat with a Neurologist Doctor privately

Neurologists can give advice on headaches, dizziness, tingling or numbness, movement problems, sleep problems and lots more

Chat with a Neurologist

18000+ consultations done

Here’s how it works

• Tell us what's on your mind
  • Pay and start the chat
  • Get personalised health advice, privately

Note: Not for emergency use

Hear what our users have to say

“Practo econsult is like having a doctor in my pocket. Simple, easy and always available!“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“The best thing about online consultations is that the doctors are available even on weekends, and they are always quick with their responses. This solves a lot. Cheers!“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

“One afternoon in office, I got a splitting headache and I couldn't leave office. Thanks to Practo's online consult, I quickly consulted a doctor, which helped me get better and continue working that day.“

Name hidden to protect user’s privacy

Let’s clear those doubts

Will the online doctors be able to solve my medical issue?

Our doctors will give you qualified medical advice on your health issues and help you identify next steps which may include further tests, a prescription or lifestyle tips. We have built features like image sharing, voice calling and video call (only on app) to ensure that doctors get all the required information for a diagnosis. On the off chance that our doctors can't form a conclusive diagnosis without a physical examination, they will cancel the consultation & refund your money.

Are your doctors qualified?

We have a strict verification process for every doctor on Practo. Any doctor that you consult with is a verified medical practitioner with all their speciality documents manually verified by our team. We also take feedback from patients to ensure that doctors maintain high standards on online consultation.

Is online medical consultation with doctor private on Practo?

Every consultation on Practo is completely private & confidential. We take your privacy very seriously, and we are compliant with industry standards like ISO 27001 to ensure your consultations are secured with 256 bit encryption.

What's your money back policy?

We have a 'worry-free' refund policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your online consultation, simply reach out to us on support and we'll refund your money after checking with the doctor.

Can I do free consultation with a doctor online?

We have the free questions service available on our app only. Please download our app and log in to ask a free health question to doctors. Doctors usually respond within 24 to 48 hours of you posting your query.

Consult on the go.

Get Practo app for a seamless online consultation experience and much more.

Find out more

Download the app here

Neurologists specialise in the treatment and diagnosis of conditions and disorders that affect the brain, nerves and spinal cord. A neurologist treats stroke, multiple sclerosis, headache disorders, movement disorders, seizure disorders, spinal cord disorders, speech and language disorders and lots more. You can ask a neurologist about such problems and the related symptoms in detail. It’s important to seek guidance only from verified neurologists for your healthcare problems because self-medication is often counterproductive and harmful. If you need to consult a verified neurologist near you, you can search on Practo and get recommendations. Alternatively, you can also consult a neurologist privately or anonymously on Practo’s online consultation service. Through online consultation service, you can chat or have a call with a neurologist anytime, anywhere and ask about your health concerns.