Pediatric Endocrinology

Health Q&A
Male to Female Hormone Replacement

Hi , Would like to undergone Male to Female Hormone Replacement Therapy, am not looking for the surgery at the very moment. I do prefer taking pills or injection inorder to get feminine characteristics. Basically am from Bengaluru/Bangalore area , can any endocrinology doctors can help me.

Anxiety neurosis

Hi sir/madam I'm suffering from Trembling hands ,voice, fear, Low mood level, dullness, sweating when get tensed,confuesed for every small things, emotional, anger, I had done test like GTT, T3,T4,TSH,ECG, report are normal Can u suggest me any other test so that I can undergo treatment Any other like Chemical imbalance, hormones etc Thank you

Weight loss management

Hi I have gained 20kgs of weight from past two years I have type 1 diabetes and hypothyroidism and also high blood pressure my current weight is 76 kgs please help me out with DIET CHART and WEIGHT LOSS tips.Sometimes my sugar levels are either high or either low my daily dosage of insulin is 80 units

Weight loss management

Hi I'm diagnosed with TYPE 1 diabetes at the age of 16years and recently (2 years)diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my current weight is 76kgs and my insulin dosages are 80units per day along with thyronorm-50mg and I have put on 16kgs in a year after diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I have tried gymming but my sugar levels went above 300 after gymming and doctor suggested me not to do gymming and I'm even feeling tired and my blood pressure is also high and I also grade 1 fatty liver please help me out thank you

What food to eat for sugar control

Hello, My mother is having sugar level 240 and Blood pressure 180 how to control it to come to normal. What fruit to eat can she eat banana,pomogranete