Pediatric Dentistry

Doctors
Dr. Steven Thomas Gaines - Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Steven Thomas Gaines Sports Medicine Specialist (Dental Degree, Bachelor of Science in Human Biology & Biophysics) 43 years experience Mount Carmel Grove City
South Central Hilltop, COLUMBUS
Dr. Timothy Hamman Moore - Dentist
Dr. Timothy Hamman Moore Dentist (Medical School, D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery)) 42 years experience Dr Magic Smile
Columbus 43220, COLUMBUS
Dr. John S Folk - Dentist
Dr. John S Folk Dentist (D.D.S.) 40 years experience Ohio Health Neurological Physicians
Columbus 43221, COLUMBUS
Dr. Willard Lee Hays - Dentist
Dr. Willard Lee Hays Dentist (Medical School, D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery), D.D.S.) 51 years experience Ohio Health Neurological Physicians
Columbus 43221, COLUMBUS
Clinics
Central Ohio Poison Center
Central Ohio Poison Center Medical Microbiologist
Schumacher Place, COLUMBUS
Columbus 43235, COLUMBUS
Downtown Primary Care Center
Downtown Primary Care Center Pediatric Clinic
Schumacher Place, COLUMBUS
Nch Dental Clinic
Nch Dental Clinic Dental Clinic
Columbus 43215, COLUMBUS
Health Q&A
Mouth ulcer

I m having mouth ulcer underneath lower jaw...2 4 ulcer so so painful..nd its too much..i m apllying orasore gel nd blood stains comes in my finger..what to doo plss suggesttt???

Roughness on tip of tongue

From last 1 week I am having roughness on tip of tongue , no pain no problem while eating just a roughness please check Could it be cancer ? I am really worried Please see the attached photo ,aria is circled

Pain in my teeth

I have pain in my teeth in below what medicine required Pls suggest on priority basis due to this I unable to take food

Dental bridge pain persists

My dental bridge was recently replaced after 15 years due to sensitivity in the last abutment tooth. It was root-canal treated and a new bridge was placed. It has been 9 days since the new bridge was placed. I experience pain and occasional sensitivity in the last tooth. I had an OPG taken and the dentist says everything looks normal. He even reduced my high points twice. I even got a second opinion, for which the dentist said the RCT looks good, but if the problem persists then there's no option other than extracting the tooth. I only had a molar extracted on my other side and the other molar is waiting to be crowned. Now with this opinion, I am even more anxious and devastated as I could permanently lose all my molars on the lower jaw. The pain is still there and it gets worse in the morning after I wake up. But I can manage it for some time but it won't go away. I am seriously scared there might be a hidden tooth fracture that's not showing on the X-ray. Any advice is appreciated.

Opinion on pulpectomy for my son

Hi doctor, We have been advised to proceed with a pulpectomy for 3 of his milk teeth. I would like to understand if the pulpectomy is truly necessary  or it would be safe to wait for the milk tooth to naturally fall out. I have attached his dental x-ray. Could you please advice 1) whether it is really required 2) if delaying treatment could cause any issue to other surrounding teeth 3) approx how long it may take for his milk tooth tk naturally fall out( he will turn 6 yr old in jan 27) 4) whether there are any alternative treatment options Thanks in Advance