Visited Dr. Vikram Aerra (Cardiothoracic Surgeon) For Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery(CABG)
Note: This doctor is no longer practicing at
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
Hi..my slef Dr Siddarth ( ENT postgraduate of osmania medical college) and i am very glad to share my experience with Dr Vikram Aerra sir has done CABG ( Bypass surgery ) to my father for a tripple vessel coronary artery disease. Im briefing my experience as below
1. Recieveing the patient is very nive amd interaction is too good
2. Clear cut and precise diagnosis- ability to explain it in a most possible simplest manner with accurate info. This avoids a panic situation of elderly people.
3. Explaination of Treatment plan.
4. As myself i am a doctor i want to tell that Dr Vikram sir is following the updated and advanced techniques of surgery till date, so that patient can get benefited the maximum, which is there in that particular subject till date.
5. Such techniques are like
-doing surgery on beating heart ( which lowers the risk of post operative rythem abnormalities)
- capable of doing arterial grafting which will have longer duration of graft patency compared to venous grafts.
6. For surgeries like open heart surgeries..there will be so many anticipated risks post operatively...anticipation of complications, preparedness and management is too good. Giving moral support fir patient and attenders is a the most important factor , and this doc is too good at it.
7. Co ordination with other doctors is also too good, obviously patiemt gets benifitted.
Its not only a very good experience , but also best treatment so that one can simply go for Dr Vikram Aerra with out any hesitation or second thought.