How to increase weight fast

My weight is increasing month by month , I want to lose weight , what to do tell me

Ms. Komal Mittal Sports Nutritionist | Delhi

Hello Please tell your present weight and height along with daily workout and eating schedule

... Read More

My weight is 55kg but my age is 27 how to increase weight what are the foods I will take to increase my weight. Give some value feedback.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala Dietitian/Nutritionist | Navi Mumbai

Hi, to increase weight you need to eat high calorie and high protein foods like milk, cheese, paneer, eggs, bananas, dried fruits, chicken, fish, etc. Try to incorporate 4-5 meals per day. Eat a h

... Read More

Does eating Curd increase weight? How much of Curd should a person have on a daily basis? Are there any side effects of eating curd at night?

Ms. Anamika Sethi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Jaipur

You can have curd without any guilt of weight increase rather it helps.Curd is full of gut friendly bacteria ,help in proper digestion.One can have 1-2 postion of curd in the form of chach,lassi,raita

... Read More

I fast one entire day in a week. I won't consume anything other than milk/fruits. Once I break the fast and start eating in the evening I have excessive farting. What should I do? Any precautions to take before fasting?

Ms. Itu Chhabra Dietitian/Nutritionist | Noida

Small meals at regular intervals is the key...whether milk n fruits. Even when u break the fast...eat good,eat healthy, have lots of water...also balance your electrolytes.

... Read More

Ayurveda@ which is Best ayurvedic medicine for weight gain quickly???? It will also increase my stamina??? My age-26. height-5 ft 9 inch. Weight-52 kg only..i look lyk very much skinny.

Dr. Pallavi R Hegde Ayurveda | Bangalore

Dr. Bhat is rightly highlighted about current situation and suggested a better way. Few things to Note: 1. Weight and stamina are depending on an individual body constitutes like Vata dominant person

... Read More

I am just completing 18 yr in upcoming June. My height is less than my age students is due to not increasing weight with age my weight was 40kg and height is 166 cm. I am looking very lean and skiny. I am also not get changes life boy having in teenager not voice and chest developed and also less public hair growth and bone are narrow . Should I co

...

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT) Physiotherapist | Hyderabad

Yes can check once

... Read More

Hi, my weight is 77 kgs and height is 176 cms . I go to a gym and works out for 1 and a half hrs every day to achieve my goal of 71 kgs . I take protinex in milk post workout . Is it safe as someone told me that protinex increases weight . I want to lose weight and also want a toned body. Pls let me know whether protinex is safe or not ? If one is

...

Dr. Shilpa Ramdin Obesity Specialist | Pune

Post work out meal always u have taken in water. Send me u r detail history on direct chat I will help you in individual plan

... Read More

I have hair loss and i am considering taking zincovit tablets . I wanted to know if taking this will increase my weight because i do not want to put on any weight

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai

Zincovit has no benefit in hairloss. There are many reasons for hair fall. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes

... Read More

I am taking floatin 20mg daily for depression as per psychology doctor prescribed. I am getting more weight nowadays 10kg increased in last one year.

Dr. S R Krishna Thalagavara Psychiatrist | Bangalore

The said tablet is less likely to cause weight gain. There may be other underlying reasons that may have either directly increased your appetite or other hormonal imbalance.

... Read More

Will ciplactin and decdan help to increase my weight..my weight is 56 kg since 2 years ..what should I eat ...

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore

hello there. get some hormonal tests done, sometimes due to hormonal problems, the weight doesn't increase. have high protein diet. then hit the gym. that way you will gradually increase weight in

... Read More