Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad, Hyderabad is one of the best & well-known multispeciality hospitals available in the state. This hospital has all types of rooms and suites, 4 advanced operation theaters, an in-house pharmacy, and many more facilities. This hospital provides international standards of health care and the world’s best medical services to the patients with their well-advanced infrastructure and well equipped medical devices. Apollo Hospital being multispeciality hospitals provides all the benefits of a large hospital in a friendlier and more accessible way by giving the patient with expert and quality healthcare.
Center of Excellence:
- Robotic surgery
- Emergency care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Microbiology Lab
- Allergy and Immunology
- Plastic surgeryENT
- Internal medicine
- Physical medicine
- General surgery
- Nuclear medicine
- Transfusion medicine
- Vascular and non-vascular intervention
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leaving valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments and being on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Hyderabad:
- Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad - Hyderabad
- Apollo DRDO Hospitals, Hyderguda - Hyderabad
- Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills - Hyderabad
- Apollo Cradle, Kondapur - Hyderabad
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Kothaguda - Hyderabad
- Apollo Cradle, Jubilee Hills - Hyderabad
- OPD visiting hours:8 am - 10 pm
- In-patient visiting hours:11 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm
- Emergency services: 24 hours