Need help in weight loss
Gud noon sir / ma'am I want to loose my fat arround my tummy which is not much but i dont like it.. please help me and suggest me something that can help me.. also i want to loose 3 4 kgs of weight so that i can feel better as i think my weight is much.. please help. Thankyou in advance.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Dear if you feel tired need to check first is your daily routine sleeping hours and type of sleep food intake water intake physical activity blood reports if any parameters high or low las one year. for assessment and further guidance if anything you feel lke to know for further management. you can take online consultation through practo or direct message me for online or offline consultation @ https://wa.me/message/opmwutriyoe2a1
you need to add on workout and reduce daily 500 calories to get into shape in my opinion ur wt should be 50 kg at ur age
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Please connect directly for the same.. Thanks
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : Maintain meal gaps of not more than 3hrs. To boost up your metabolism and helps in weight loss. Include barley tea and dandelion tea in your diet. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet. Walk at least 10-12k steps in a day. Drink 3-4lts of water per day.
For more information https://instagram.com/dt.n.sikka?utm_medium=copy_link
Feel free to contact for online consultation.
Greetings!   As your BMI is normal, loosing weight requires both high fiber diet and regular spot exercises. Contact directly for detailed diet plan and exercise
Hello user, To suggest a good customized diet sheet for your weight loss I need to know some more details of yours like your height weight age food habits diet recall health issues food allergies and others.
You can consult me directly on practo for more information
Check it out if you are following these *Try to be physically active focus more on body strengthening exercises like push ups squats and others *Make sure you are having a proper balanced diet with good amounts of vegetables and pulses. *Try to include good sources of protein in your diet like whole pulses, grams,paneer, tofu,egg whites, chicken and fish *Avoid junk foods,fast foods and deep fried foods *Do not skip your meals *Try to keep your body hydrated
Hello, welcome to the practo.com. please contact me directly I'll help you better. Thank you so much for the queries
Balance diet and exercise will be helpful for using weight
please contact to Practo app