Consulted Dr. Kaushik Gandhi (Dental Surgeon) for RCT - Root Canal TreatmentDental Cleaning
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Value for moneyWait timeExplanation of the health issueDoctor friendlinessTreatment satisfaction
It will be difficult to articulate how grateful I am to Dr. Kaushik Gandhi, but I will attempt to convey all the reasons why anyone can blindly trust his professional services.
I had been suffering from persistent pain/ sensitivity due to formation of a cavity in one of my molars. The pain was so much that I was taking pain killers everyday and my day to day routines were impacted. I kept pushing the treatment because I thought ' If the cavity itself is causing so much pain, the treatment of the same ( Root Canal Treatment) would be a nightmare'.
However when the pain started getting out of hand, I came across Dr Kaushik on Practo. I believe I am very lucky that this happened.
I spoke with Dr Kaushik for 10 minutes over the call and that was enough for me to book a consultation. He reassured me that I will not feel any pain whatsoever and the entire treatment will be hassle free. And all of that was 100% true.
Across my 3 sittings which included Consultation, Dental Cleaning, Root Canal, Temporary Cap & permanent cap fitting, these were the highlights:
* No waiting time: I did not have to wait for even 5 minutes before Dr Kaushik began his treatment
* Hygiene: Dr Kaushik's entire team was clad in PPE suits and utmost importance was given to hygiene
* Behaviour & Attitude: Dr Kaushik patiently explained the medical nuisances of the treatment and constantly updated me about the next steps. His nature & attitude was very comforting.
* Quality of Equipment/ Products: All the products and equipment that was used during the treatment was of the highest possible standards- right from the temporary cap to the cements used to the numbing gels.
* No Pain: I will not be exaggerating when I say there was 'zero' pain throughout the treatment. After getting to know Dr Kaushik, I realized that he has spent years studying &Pain and methods to alleviate Discomfort'.
* End Result: I now have a clean pair of teeth owing the deep cleaning done by Dr Kaushik. The persistent pain has gone. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I have now made it a point to visit Dr Kaushik on a regular basis because I have complete faith in him today.
To anyone who is confused about where to go for dental problems, I will insist you spend only 5 minutes talking to him- I am sure you will not look anywhere else for dental treatments.
To conclude I want to mention one instance:
I often asked the doctor after various phases of the treatment - ' Is the procedure really done?'. This is because I could not believe how I could not feel even a pinch.