Aster CMI Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore
Aster CMI is the continuation of the Aster DM Healthcare whose founder and chairman is Dr. Azad Moopen, which was founded in 1987. Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore strives for a healthier, happier version of one’s being. This hospital has been rated as one of the best multispeciality hospitals in Southern India. It has a top-notch infrastructure, clinical excellence and a team of multispeciality doctors, all available under one roof. Aster CMI Hospitals is equipped with high-end technologies to treat or diagnose complex cases hence, making it one of the best hospitals in Bangalore. Aster CMI Hospital has been ranked best for Neuroscience in Bangalore and one of the top hospitals for Neuroscience all over Southern India, according to Times of India’s Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey. The motto of all the staff including doctors, specialists, and whoever is an “Asterian” is ‘We’ll Treat You Well’. What makes Aster CMI Hospitals different is their determination towards providing the patient with quality care.
Location in Bangalore:
- Aster CMI Hospital - Hebbal, Bangalore
- Aster CMI Hospital - JP Nagar, Bangalore
- Aster CMI Hospitals, being a multispeciality hospital, it provides health care for about 70-80 specialties. However, the areas of excellence are:
- Complete cancer care
- Cardiac science
- Medical gastroenterology
- Surgery and Allied specialties
- Integrated liver care
- Urology and Nephrology
- Women’s health
- Child and Adolescent health
Aster CMI Hospitals accommodates 500 beds. Other facilities provided are:
- Operation theaters
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- Aster services - Security, IP Manager, Linen and Laundry, Housekeeping, Allied Service Manager, Dietitian, Cafe, OP Manager, and Guest Relation Manager.
- The discharge process is carried out by IP coordinators.
- A discharge summary is prepared by the concerned department and the unused medicines are returned back.
- Discharge medications are explained by the doctor and if any medical instruments are prescribed, they are also explained e.g. Nebuliser, thermometer, etc.and are handed over to the patient or caretaker.
- The final bill is handed over to the patient or caretaker and should be cleared on the respective floors. In the end, the feedback is collected.
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- 11 am to 12 pm
- 4 pm to 6 pm
- 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- 3 pm to 4 pm
- 4 pm to 7 pm