Srikara Hospitals, Miyapur, Hyderabad
Srikara Hospitals was established at Miyapur, Hyderabad in 2013. It is a multispeciality hospital providing advanced medical treatments to their patients. This hospital facility is well known for treating medical conditions like arthroscopy trauma, and spine surgeries. Within 5 years of time, they have performed more than 15,000 joint replacements. They have installed an i-suite operation theatre to control infections during joint replacement surgeries. This facility has state-of-the-art infrastructure with well-qualified and experienced doctors providing the best medical care to their patients. They provide emergency services for patients who are suffering from medical conditions related to Cardiology and Neurology.
- One minor OT
- CCU (Cardiac critical unit)
- SICU (Surgical intensive care unit)
- Laminar airflow
- Critical care
- Vascular surgery
- Occupational medicine
- Plastic surgery
- Four integrated operation theatres
- i-Suite theatre with computer navigation system
- Hip replacement surgery
- Cell therapy
- Computer navigation knee replacements
- Oxonium knee replacement
- Robotic knee replacement
- Deformity corrections & spine surgeries
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgeries & fracture fixation
- Spine center
- General medicine
- General surgery
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- The patient has the right to be treated with respect and has the right to know the information related to diagnosis, treatment, and medicines.
- The patient has the right to get the related information of the specialists involved in their case.
- The patient has the right to expect all the treatment-related communications & records, pertaining to his/her case to be treated as confidential.
- If unsatisfied, the patient has the right to go for the second opinion about his/her medical condition.
- The patient has the right to get all copies of medical records related to the case and details of the bills clearly.
- In case of emergencies, the patient has the right to seek immediate treatment.
- The patient has the right to know the rules and regulations of the hospital along with all the facilities provided for them.
- The patient has the right to reject to participate in any kind of research and human experimentation procedures which in turn affects his/her treatment.
- The patient should respect the doctors and the nursing staff.
- The patient should follow the treatment plan strictly and must take prescribed medication on time.
- The patient should follow the preventive measures in case of infectious diseases as per doctors instructions.
- If the patient wants to shift the hospital, then either the patient or his/her caretaker should inform the doctors in prior.
- The patient should settle the hospital bills promptly and preserve the records of one’s illness.
- Patients should not skip the follow-up’s as instructed by the doctors.
Location Selector in Hyderabad:
- Srikara Hospitals, Miyapur, Hyderabad
- Srikara Hospitals, Secunderabad, Hyderabad
- Srikara Hospitals, Kompally, Hyderabad
- Emergency services are open 24/7
- IPD - 5 pm to 6 pm