Aster Prime Hospitals, Ameerpet - Hyderabad
Aster Prime Hospital is a 204-bed multi-specialty hospital situated in the location of Ameerpet at Hyderabad. As one of the pioneer corporate healthcare facilities, Aster Prime Hospitals has always been at the forefront of offering healthcare services of international standards within the reach of its community. This hospital is also NABH accredited, which is the best hospital in clinical training and skills. Aster Prime Hospital also provides wellness packages such as comprehensive cardiac health checkups, master health checkups, etc.
- Emergency and trauma services
- Operation theatres
- ICU and NICU
- Diagnostic services
- Hospital rooms
- Pharmacy services
- Ambulance services
- MRI services
- International services
Center of excellence:
- Gastro and GI surgery
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Renal sciences
- Emergency and accident
- Bariatric surgery
- Cardiac sciences
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- General medicine and surgery
- Laboratory medicine
- Mother and child
- Neurosurgery and spine center
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Psychology and wellness
- Radiology and imaging
- The front desk office co-ordinator or the receptionist will assist the patient or the caregiver during the admission process.
- If visiting the hospital for the first time, the patient needs to finish a one-time registration.
- The admission registration form will be given to the patient and it has to be completely filled.
- The hospital will generate a unique ID and will be issued to the patient.
- All the medical records will be maintained under the provided unique ID in the hospital for any future references.
- At the time of admission, the patient needs to bring a photo ID proof and insurance card or any other insurance documents if necessary.
- The doctor will prepare a discharge summary based on the examination of the patient and then the final discharge plan is made.
- The medication to be taken home will be reviewed by the doctor.
- The discharge process will be assisted by a nurse which may take 1-2 hours.
- The financial arrangement made by the patient to settle the bill will be reviewed and finalized. (Note: Cheques are not accepted)
- The nurse will handout the discharge summary to the patient and ask the patient to follow up if required and counsel the patient about the discharge care to be taken.
Location Selector in Hyderabad:
- Aster Prime Hospitals, Ameerpet - Hyderabad
- Emergency services are open 24 hours
- 7 am to 8 am
- 5 pm to 6 pm