Due to a stressful lifestyle which is now being followed by a maximum number of population, health issues like high blood pressure or hypertension is now common among the people of all age groups. Hypertension is due to the increase in the pressure of blood in the arteries.
Deadline, targets and turnover are some of the things that dictate people daily routine while health takes a backseat. People now usually wait for the wakeup call before turning their concern towards their body which usually happens in the later stage of the problems.
Countries like India will soon be termed as heart disease capital of the world due to increase in the number of cardiac problems in people including the younger ones. Hospitals like Apollo, Delhi have reported of getting patients from the age group from 24-35 and even younger some cases suffering from heart attack.
Meanwhile, high blood pressure during the pregnancy is considered dangerous for the mother as well as a child.
While people are increasingly becoming aware of the severe disease like diabetes, hypertension and blood pressure, there is a room for preventive measures along with the awareness of the same.
Some of the early signs of blood pressure can help one to find out that they are falling prey to this life-threatening disease are:
EARLY SIGNS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HYPERTENSION
- Dizziness: Sudden dizziness or loss of balance should not be ignored. While dizziness can also be due to blood pressure medication but if you are not on medication and experiencing dizziness, it is advisable to consult the doctors.
- Face flushing: While it can also occur due to the exposure to harsh sun rays or due to consumption of any alcoholic or spicy content but if that’s not the case, there is a possibility that you might be in the early stage of high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Likewise, nose bleeding or headaches are commonly referred as factors of high blood pressure but take some rest before panicking or reaching any conclusions.
It is to be mentioned that a poor lifestyle is considered to a major factor behind health ailments. Eating right food along with daily exercise can save a person from various diseases in a long run.
If you are currently a patient a blood pressure or hypertension or want to avoid it altogether from happening, you can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that have been very effective in healing heart-related ailments without any side effects.
Ayurveda that is considered another name for nature and is now being used by people all around the world as a cure for heart diseases.
- Onion: Being an anti-bacterial agent, it is considered to be being a best healing diet for lowering blood pressure. Onion contains flavonol quercetin that helps in lowering the blood pressure and hypertension. Various studies have proven that onion being taken on the daily basis has shown a positive result in curing heart disease. It prevents the blood from thickening, a major cause that can lead to blocked arteries.
- Garlic: Garlic helps in alleviating blood pressure and also in reducing cholesterol levels. Garlic has proven to be very helpful in preventing any blood flow obstruction in the arteries. As it makes blood thinner, it promotes smooth blood flow. Try taking one garlic clove in the morning as it will protect your body from various health ailment s in a long run.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Amla has been proven to be very effective in lowering blood pressure. Amla juice, if taken on an empty stomach with one glass of water can save you from various kinds of ailments in a long run. It is considered one of the best fruits in preventing heart failure and advanced stage problems like hypertension. Being a rich source of Vitamin C, it helps in widening the blood vessel and reducing blood cholesterol levels.
- Green tea: Green tea is known to be best anti-oxidant that only has refreshing effects on the body. Consumption of green tea in moderation is very effective can helps in decreasing stress levels, one of the major causes of blood pressure and hypertension.
In addition to this, little changes in the daily routine can do wonder in keeping a healthy heart. While cutting off tea or coffee totally is not possible for many of use, tying reducing the intake gradually. Likewise, eating less fat content products will save you from high cholesterol levels.