Every other person today is exposed to various hair problems irrespective of their age or gender. Several factors including one’s diet,overall health and lifestyle, are responsible for causing hair problems. On top of that, pollution plays a major role in damaging your hair too!Although hair problems are a major concern for both males and females, nearly 40% of women encounter visible hair loss by age 40. The most common conditions affecting your scalp and hair include hair fall, dandruff and split ends.
Hair fall - Most people are familiar with hair fall- you are used to witnessing broken strands of hair on the towel after having a bath, oron the comb. This condition is prevalent in those who have had a genetic or family history of hair fall. Hormonal changes, traumatic events (chronic illness or surgery), any underlying medical condition such as thyroid or lupus,and certain treatment procedures like chemotherapy can lead to hair fall in due course of time. While shedding a few strands of hair is considered normal, losing large volumes of hair more often than not can lead to permanent hair loss.
Dandruff - Dandruff is undoubtedly the most unsightly among all other conditions. It is even more embarrassing for people having dark hair. These appear as white powdered grains that cling to the roots of the hair. Dandruff often results from poor diet, poor metabolism, or dry scalp. This condition is more common in winters.
Role of homeopathy in curing hair problems
Homeopathy can proficiently manage the symptoms of various hair problems including hair fall, dandruff, and split end. Homeopathic remedies are extracted from different plants, herbs, and natural substances that are absolutely safe for you. This branch of medicine attempts to improve your metabolism and heal your digestive disorders, thereby promoting healthy hormones.
Homeopathy medications or supplements prepared from the extracts of shellfish and oyster are rich in zinc. Consuming 30g of zinc can help in the synthesis of hair keratin. Flaxseed oil and fish oil used in homeopathy treatment are excellent sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids not only prevent hair fall and breakage but also nourish your hair follicles, thereby promoting lush, healthy hair. Make sure you intake 2 capsules of these homeopathy supplements.
Let's read how homeopathy works in curing hair problems
1. Root Cause: No matter whether it is hair fall, dandruff or split ends, initially a patient needs to talk about the history of how all of these problems had started. The reasons could be:
• Physical in nature, like some fever in an intermittent manner, which gets traced back to childbirth, lactational phase. A patient needs to be very particular and detailed about telling the circumstances that might have led to the problems, for the homeopathic doctor to understand.
• Now, once the doctor gets a clear picture of the cause, he or she gives the appropriate homeopathic medicine and its dosage as per requirement.
2. Internal Factors: Internal factors are referred to as a constitutional factor in homeopathy. A homeopath understands your internal issues and prescribes medicines accordingly.
• Every individual is born with certain qualities. Those qualities need to be identified and treated as per the physical and mental characteristic symptoms of the patient.