Hair clogged sinks and bathroom drains are a worrisome testimony to our receding hairlines and the hair loss we undergo on a daily basis.
However, this can easily be changed.The reasons for sudden or unexplained hair loss can vary from simple stress, unhealthy lifestyle, and hair styling methods used; to vitamin deficiency, recent illness delivery (postpartum hair loss), thyroid, hormonal problems, and local scalp disorders.In fact, even the causes of hair fall for men and women could be different.
Losing more than 50-100 strands day is certainly not normal.Although it seems more prominent in men, thinning of hair and hair loss are not uncommon in women.
Whatever the cause is, Le Gorjuss Cosmetic Clinic has a tailored solution for all. A detailed history and hair analysis is done with ARAMO to diagnose the stage of the condition. Apart from routine topical medicines for hair loss, they employ advanced techniques from all over the world to provide the best solution.
The advanced techniques that they employ are:
- Mesotherapy: It involves injecting small doses of a cocktail of vitamins, minoxidil, amenexil and biopeptides with a high precision, painless instrument called Mesogun
- Stem Cells: In this method, pluripotent stem cells that are capable of initiating new hair growth are used
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): This involves injecting concentrated platelets taken from the patient's own blood to awaken the dormant hair follicles; thereby increasing the thickness and volume of existing hair and to totally stop the hair loss
- Laser for Hair Growth: A low level diode laser of 630nm, 640nm and 835 nm along with ERBIUM GLASS at different energy levels is used to increase blood circulation and promote new hair growth
- Hair Transplantation: Last but not the least, Le Gorjuss cosmetic clinic provides the advanced FUE and FUT techniques of hair transplantation with a team of well-trained doctors and nurses under the guidance of American board trained Hair transplantologist and Cosmetologist Dr Suman
Throughout the treatment the client is closely monitored and is also involved in the treatment by being shown the before and after pictures of themselves.