Generally people think that ghee or clarified butter is unhealthy and fattening, which can easily make you gain weight.
BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!
Homemade ghee, made from cow's milk comes packed with essential nutrients that are required for a healthy body.
- Ghee is an excellent source of fat-soluble vitamins and healthy fatty acids that aid in weight loss And helps burn belly fat too.
- Ghee is healthy if eaten in the right quantity (amt.) and helps people in lose weight and burn belly fat too.
- Omega-6 fatty acids can also help increase lean body mass and reduce fat mass.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in ghee also help you lose inches and shed body fat
- Ghee comes with lots of benefits such as improving digestion to preventing inflammation, which can further help you lose weight.
- You should understand that anything in excess is bad. If ghee should be taken in moderation, It is okay to take one to two teaspoons of ghee every day in order to get maximum benefits. Ghee is known to hydrate all skin types. It includes essential fatty acids that induce hydration in the skin cells, and moisturizing dry skin.
- Ghee is also known as one of the best natural anti-aging solutions.
- Ghee aids in digestion and also prevents constipation.
- Adding ghee to your meals can help overcome nutritional deficiencies.
- Adding ghee to the daily diet of women, mainly those who are pregnant. Helps to fortify the bones and the immune system too.
- Consuming ghee adds moisture to your skin and brings glow to the face.
- Ghee can help improve their immune system.
A spoonful of ghee fed to children everyday will help in growth
- Hydrates the hair
- Improves hair texture
- Works as deep conditioner
- Promotes hair growth
- It is helpful for dark circles, for dry skin and for dull skin