10 October is World Mental Health Day.
- A day to pause and reflect on one's mental health.
- To question, whether one is just surviving and not thriving?
- If not thriving, why not?
- Is the problem in one's own mind?
- If so, what can be done?
- Identification solves 90% of the problem and acceptance another 5%.
- Don't know where to start and whom to contact?
- Is fear or embarrassment stopping you?
Don't worry, Mental health professionals like Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, etc are sensitive and understand your needs.
You only need to make one phone call to start thriving again!