1) Do not go to the doctor with some imaginary ailment. Hit the gym if feeling low.
- More than 80% of illnesses are psychosomatic, means that in our imagination.
- A doctor will not shoo away (very few do it though!). He/She has to prescribe medicine(s)
- Remember that every medicine carries side effects.
- Even eating more mithai/samosas carry risks.
- Why should we pop pills for no reason?
2) If exercising is not possible due to age/weak joints, do a mental exercise like solving a puzzle, reading/writing good stuff.
3) Do Not Over indulge out of frustration and feel guilty later about taking more calories.
- Any decision taken during a bad phase cannot be good for anyone.
- No excuses to be given later on that ' I did it because I was feeling Low'
4) Be your own person, though professional help is available at a cost but who knows you better than yourself?
- Write down the reasons for your mood disorder. Be honest about it, write positives and negatives about it
- Be honest in jotting down.
- We can come across solutions while writing or deep meditating.
- This therapy carries no side effects, helps to analyse problems and does offers solutions if any.
- Some problems have no solutions and acceptance is the Only Therapy.
- Do not resort to Blame-Game, it may sound harsh to do but it is worth to accept responsibility. Despite Not being involved in any of the Game Plans Created by others to ruin/run down a straight person.
5) Being straight carries no risk, though teachers & learned people may say otherwise-Straight trees are cut faster!
- It is better to get cheated once in life rather than cheat others, to become a habitual cheater.
- Do Not resort to the Same Mistake Twice. Once Cheated does not give a licence to others to resort to cheating you again and again.
- Stay away from such company.
6) Be a healthy loner with a purpose in life.