Fortis C Doc, Chirag Enclave-Delhi
In Delhi’s Chirag Enclave locality, Fortis C DOC is a 23 bedded facility that is operational since January 2012. This is one of the best hospitals in and around Delhi that focuses mainly on diagnosing, treatment, and management for Metabolic Diabetes, Endocrine Disorders, and Diabetes. This facility has a dedicated team of medical experts who follow globally accepted protocols to ensure the health of their patients is safe & secure. The doctors and the hospital staff are a great asset to this facility as they boost their abilities to provide better healthcare for the patients. This hospital has a world-class medical infrastructure along with well-equipped ultra-model medical devices. Fortis C DOC is one of the best hospitals available in Delhi with the latest patient-centric facilities.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot stands for Fortis’ approach to healthcare. The green color of hands is representative of health, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and compassion. The red dot represents energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in Fortis C DOC, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated for the patient and all the medical records will be kept and saved by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process. At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Fortis C Doc, Chirag Enclave-Delhi
- Fortis La Femme, GK-Delhi
Fortis C DOC is well known for its focus on treating diabetic patients and some of their specialties are:
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diabetic eye lab & Dialysis lab
- Radiology & Pharmacy services
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- Operation Theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance Service
- Blood Banks
- ATM Services
- Car Parking
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
4 pm to 7 pm
ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm