22 doctors available in Delhi
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Is Open Heart Surgery Permanent?
Open Heart Surgery is a permanent surgery which involves the incision in the chest and surgical correction of the blood vessels or muscles or heart valves to increase the overall quality and life expectancy of the patient.
2. What is the cost of Open Heart Surgery?
Minimum price for Open Heart Surgery in Delhi starts from Rs. 2,00,000
Average expenses for Open Heart Surgery in Delhi is approximately Rs. 2,94,359
Maximum cost for Open Heart Surgery in Delhi is up to Rs. 4,50,000
The cost of Open Heart Surgery may vary according to the following factors:
- Admission fee
- Surgeon fee
- Age of the patient
- Type of procedure performed
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc.
3. What are the indications of Open Heart Surgery?
The following are the indications for Open Heart Surgery:
- Blockage of arteries
- Less blood flow to the heart
- Chest pain or Angina
- Shortness of breath
- Artherosclerosis or formation of plaque around blood vessels
4. What are the advantages of Open Heart Surgery?
The advantages of Open Heart Surgery are as follows:
- It helps in reducing the symptoms of Congenital heart defects.
- Decreases the risk of recurrence of a heart attack.
- Improves the life expectancy of an individual.
- Treatment for various heart conditions like atherosclerosis, arrhythmias, etc.
5. What is the success rate of Open Heart Surgery?
The success rate of Open Heart Surgery can range between 90-95% depending on the type of surgery perofrmed.