1. What is the recovery time for Polypectomy?
Patients who undergo Polypectomy may take almost 24 to 48 hours to recover completely.
2. What is the cost of Polypectomy?
Minimum price for Polypectomy in Delhi starts from Rs. 10,500
Average expenses for Polypectomy in Delhi is approximately Rs. 26,250
Maximum cost for Polypectomy in Delhi rises up to Rs. 38,850
Cost of Polypectomy depends on factors such as:
- Admission fee
- Surgeon fee
- Age of the patient
- Area of the body to be treated
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
3. Who are the best surgeons to perform Polypectomy?
A certified and a trained Colorectal surgeon and a Gastroenterologist or or a Colonoscopist or a Urologist or a Gynecologist who is well experienced in performing Ploypectomy can perform this procedure.
4. How long does it take to complete Polypectomy?
Polypectomy may take around 15-30 minutes to complete and sometimes, it may take longer than the expected time due to the type of surgery performed and the area of the body to be treated.
5. Is Polypectomy Permanent?
Polypectomy is a permanent surgery performed to remove the polyps.