Weight loose..........................zz
Is walking sufficient for weight lose .............................................................

No...please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Walk can be helpful in weight loss but with the combination of proper diet plan and lifestyle modification
You can contact me on Practo
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Take a direct consultation through practo app for proper  advise and management Need detail history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
No walking alone won’t be enough. Diet plays a more important role in weight loss. Walking is good for physical fitness .
Hello 80 % diet and 20 % any workout walk or runing Good for all Weight loss weight gain and any medical conditions
regular walk health and balance diet plan
Dietfordelight The online diet clinic by Dietician Khushboo Sharma
Greetings!   Just walking alone will not help you loose weight. There needs to be a systematic approach combining the right diet and workout schedule for successful sustainable weight loss.
No you need to take care of diet. Pls contact me directly on practo,I will plan accordingly. Thankyou
Fat losses weight loss https://youtu.be/gnq1pxmikdi
Hi there! weight loss is a lot more beyond what we think it to be. It is about, diet, lifestyle, stress, hormones, and of course, your exercise. To some people just walking may be enough to shed the extra weight, while to others, a few more additions here and there may be required. Every body is unique and so are it's responses. A personalised guidance from a qualified dietician is what you require.
DM for detailed guidance on your diet & lifestyle.
Do not fall prey to google and quacks. Go for a qualified, authentic guidance only
No walking alone is not sufficient for weight loss but maybe good for maintaining the weight .
Hello As per your requirement & BMI is concern, Gym & workout can give you muscle shape & 25% contribution on weight loss, rest of the 75% Weight loss by following specified diet plan for weight management. For weight water intake, food gap & protein intake plays a major role . Can give you intense exercise guidance for muscle gain & weight loss. For getting your personal diet chart you can contact me at this platform of Practo or  Google search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty & team To ask any questions & contact me for the Diet chart you require. All the best Dr.Souvik
Walking is a way of activity., but diet also plays an important role which help to reduce faster.. And regaining also should not happen as easily. ONLY WALKING WILL NOT GIVE U MUCH BENEFIT..
Conact me directly