Breakfast.

Can I consume 4 slices of brown bread with peanut butter everyday in the morning as breakfast or I should go with the normal white bread ???

Doctor Answers (3) on Breakfast.

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
You can have brown breads as option in breakfast with peanut butter, since the pros n cons are already told by the fellow dieticians here. Keep it in your breakfast regime for not more than 2/3 days a week, if you are health conscious person. Rest of the days oats, Dalia, idli, poha all these can be taken as breakfast.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Daily breads are not good for digestive system ...brown bread hs 20%of atta so it is not advisable daily n ys peanut butter daily too not good for the prakriti of ur body. Make healthy choices.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
The brown bread is better than the white bread as white bread is made up of maida and brown bread is made of wheat...so wheat is better for health as compared to maida..peanut Butter is good unless you ee not allergic to peanuts and conscious about the calories...thank you