Toast with butter on it.
I eat 1 toasted brown bread with 1 tablespoon of butter on it everyday.So is it adding extra calories to my diet if I want to loose weight?. Or is it good to having it as a breakfast daily?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight . yes definitely it will add calories.but u need calories also.i can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Dr. Hemani Bhatia Sarbadhikary
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Faridabad
Hi We cant make any statement only on buttr wth toast.it all depend on your leading lifestyle,age ,ht,wt and medical eliment if any. Butter toast on daily base can be taken.