Apollo Cradle, AECS Layout, Bangalore
Apollo Cradle, ACES Layout, Bangalore is one of the best and well-known maternity hospitals in Bangalore. This hospital provides world-class infrastructure equipped with the latest technology. Doctors & Nurses are well experienced and provide good care for mother & child. Apollo Cradle hospitals are the country’s leading and trustworthy health care destination for mothers and as well as the child. The vision of Apollo is ‘To Touch a Billion Lives’ and the mission is to bring the healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. This facility has surgical ICU, 24x7 Pharmacy, and specialized labor and delivery rooms.
The highest quality of maternity and childcare services are provided with the following specialties:
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Fetal medicine
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Surgical ICU
- Level III NICU
- Specialized labor and delivery rooms
- Apollo experts
- State-of-the-art ultrasound imaging
- Ventilator equipped ambulances
- Highly trained Gynecologists and Nurses
- Range of maternity packages
- Overnight stay for one visitor per patient without extra cost
Admission and Discharge Summary:
- To get admitted, the patient will need a note from the consulting doctor and it has to be handed over to the admission department and the rest will be followed up by the admission department and the patent is allotted the appropriate room.
- The discharge summary is handed over to the patient or caregiver at the time of discharge after the bill amount is being settled.
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Apollo Cradle, AECS Layout - Bangalore
- Apollo Cradle, Koramangala 6th Block- Bangalore
- Apollo Cradle, Jayanagar - Bangalore
Patient Rights and Responsibilities:
- The patient has to be informed of all the rights and made understood about the health plan, health care professionals, and health care facilities.
- The patient has the right to deny the treatment and take the discharge against the medical advice.
- The responsibilities of the patient are actually to help the patient of their better care regimen.
- The patient should be considerate of the hospital staff and should not pass any racial, violent, sexual or verbal abuse.
- The emergency services should be only used during a real emergency.
- Accept financial responsibilities and settle the bill without any hassle.